Cost of living in Szombathely, Hungary compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02376 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,686 (744,375 Ft) in Szombathely to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Managua costs 75 C$ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgas costs 500 лв (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (27 minutes ago)