Cost of living in Szombathely, Hungary compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02502 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,992 (679,053 Ft) in Szombathely to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)