Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.852 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,138 (7,095 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)