Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08369 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,271 (Taka 62,987) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)