Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10224 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,818 (руб 115,591) in Syktyvkar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (38 minutes ago)