Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00592 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,136 (₩2,555,600) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €20 (40 minutes ago)