Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00589 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,528 (₩2,636,617) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)