Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00587 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,293 (₩2,607,011) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (about 1 hour ago)