Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2013. Exchange rate: 4.745 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元5,600 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元5,600 (1,180 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Freetown costs 99,999,999,999,999,997,748,809,823,456,034,029,568 Leone (24 minutes ago)