Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2013. Exchange rate: 4.870 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元3,750 (770 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (20 minutes ago)