Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2013. Exchange rate: 4.878 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元5,600 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元5,600 (1,148 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)