Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20142 CNY / THB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,159 (110,015 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)