Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19632 CNY / THB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,629 (94,895 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)