Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10510 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,237 (₨49,833) in Surat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)