Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19487 CNY / THB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is 23% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,838 (19,696 ฿) in Suphan Buri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)