Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25501 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,103 (16,089₴) in Sumy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (36 minutes ago)