Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00581 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 35% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,260 (3,486,889 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)