Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.905 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,261 (﷼ 852) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (41 minutes ago)