Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37991 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元5,400 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元5,400 (E£ 14,214) in Suhaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)