Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.972 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,352 ($b3,448) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (31 minutes ago)