Cost of living comparison between Sucre, Bolivia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.003 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,831 ($b2,822) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)