Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.965 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,671 ($b3,805) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (10 minutes ago)