Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.923 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,063 ($b3,320) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $377 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)