Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.674 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 26% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,957 (4,155 lei) in Suceava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (40 minutes ago)