Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06591 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,140 (77,982 Дин.) in Subotica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)