Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06655 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,700 (85,656 Дин.) in Subotica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kakinada costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (about 2 hours ago)