Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.784 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元41,864 (€5,378) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元31,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (about 2 hours ago)