Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,912 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.766 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 61% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,141 (34,144 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (32 minutes ago)