Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,865 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.780 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 61% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,102 (32,182 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (35 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)