Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,787 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.787 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 60% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,052 (33,092 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)