Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11547 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,208 (руб 166,343) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)