Cost of living comparison between Stavropol', Russia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10788 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 27% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,002 (руб 176,139) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $53 (about 1 hour ago)