Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10227 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,215 (руб 70,551) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)