Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.794 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 88% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元146,727 (kr 184,878) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元78,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)