Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.828 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 98% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元160,599 (kr 193,859) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元81,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)