Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.995 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,973 (1,495 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)