Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.356 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 33% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,828 (EC$11,814) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元21,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)