Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.070 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 53% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元119,891 (CHF 16,957) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元78,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (27 minutes ago)