Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10100 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,237 (₨170,671) in Srinagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)