Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10515 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,096 (₨67,486) in Srinagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (29 minutes ago)