Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10190 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,587 (₨74,453) in Srinagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)