Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.038 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 47% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,080 (18,387 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 221Vatu (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)