Cost of living comparison between Split, Croatia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.975 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 51% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,500 (25,136 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)