Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.032 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,329 (17,761 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$150 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)