Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.033 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,042 (R$ 11,825) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)