Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.821 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,758 (R$ 8,105) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)