Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02478 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,292 (617,030 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)