Cost of living in Solapur, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10054 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Solapur (India) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,000 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元3,000 (₨29,838) in Solapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)