Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11197 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,140 (руб 45,908) in Smolensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edinburgh costs £480 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$20,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)