Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11344 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,515 (руб 48,617) in Smolensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)