Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.736 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 27% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,186 (853 лв) in Sliven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cardiff costs £0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (18 minutes ago)