Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.041 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,228 (8,862 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)