Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.968 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,986 (3,084 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)