Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12009 CNY / MKD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,607 (146,615 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)