Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12105 CNY / MKD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,263 (134,349 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)