Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.793 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 34% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,949 (26,432 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)