Cost of living comparison between Skelleftea, Sweden and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.749 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,220 (28,333 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)