Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.777 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,860 (21,700 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 2 hours ago)