Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.731 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 32% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,705 (43,350 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元24,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)