Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.803 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,179 (2,318TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$72,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $42 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)