Cost of living in Sion, Switzerland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.507 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sion (Switzerland) is 60% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元41,617 (CHF 6,396) in Sion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元26,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)