Cost of living comparison between Sion, Switzerland and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.810 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sion (Switzerland) is 70% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,301 (CHF 3,128) in Sion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)