Cost of living in Singapore compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,604 prices entered by 1,016 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.828 CNY / SGD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元93,172 (SGD $19,300) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元75,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 1 hour ago)