Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.003 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 72% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元78,944 (kr78,690) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元46,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)