Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.011 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 82% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元147,709 (kr146,129) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元81,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)