Cost of living comparison between Silkeborg, Denmark and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.987 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 86% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元151,317 (kr153,294) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元81,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)