Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10234 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,490 (₨34,100) in Siliguri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toluca costs Mex$ 1,500 (31 minutes ago)