Cost of living comparison between Siliguri, India and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10108 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 25% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,116 (₨30,828) in Siliguri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (36 minutes ago)