Cost of living comparison between Siegen, Germany and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2014. Exchange rate: 7.381 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,601 (€1,978) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)