Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.496 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,859 (€3,449) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元20,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anyang costs ₩8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)