Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.432 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,491 (€1,950) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (27 minutes ago)