Cost of living comparison between Sibu, Malaysia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.617 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元3,125 (RM1,933) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)