Cost of living in Sibiu, Romania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.693 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibiu (Romania) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,015 (5,914 lei) in Sibiu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (20 minutes ago)