Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05797 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 30% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,348 (₨109,505) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sydney costs AU$399 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.12 (about 1 hour ago)