Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02209 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,663 (754,135 KZT) in Shymkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (29 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (32 minutes ago)