Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01963 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,386 (325,352 KZT) in Shymkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (11 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)