Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05541 CNY / ALL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 43% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,818 (483,947 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (42 minutes ago)