Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06027 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,763 (¥493,867) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)