Cost of living comparison between Shiraz, Iran and Aksu, China
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,053 (﷼ 79,889,844) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)