Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,880 (﷼ 56,583,852) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)