Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,450 (﷼ 39,625,968) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (30 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (40 minutes ago)