Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,631 in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 2 hours ago)