Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 70% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,260 in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (5 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (31 minutes ago)