Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 68% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,749 in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)