Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 30% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,627 in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (42 minutes ago)