Cost of living comparison between Shenzhen, China and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 35% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,025 in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)