Cost of living comparison between Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.846 CNY / AED
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 42% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,573 (Dirham 14,397) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (about 1 hour ago)