Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.878 CNY / AED
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 42% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,738 (Dirham 9,444) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)