Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.738 CNY / AED
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 35% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,057 (Dirham 17,874) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元23,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 85 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 2 hours ago)