Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.733 CNY / TND
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 35% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,478 (4,932 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)