Cost of living comparison between Sfax, Tunisia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.979 CNY / TND
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 45% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,581 (7,580 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)