Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.653 CNY / TND
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,580 (4,742 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)